Welcome to my blog!
I started this blog in October 2012 and have been blogging not so regularly so far. The purpose of this blog has been changing a bit since I started: Initially, as I was inspired by other bloggers, I had the ambition to post mainly recipes (hence the title “cooking frogs”). Despite my interest for cooking and baking, I realized I didn’t that original content to add what already exist.
Step by step, I started to post about my trips, as I like to take pictures and share nice moments I spend abroad. I use only my mobile phone to take pictures (Sony Xperia T) and I am not really willing to invest in a “real” camera as I like to travel light.
I like the idea that the content of this blog has evolved with time, and now I feel like posting more often and just sharing what I like – thoughts and pictures mainly. I might post (easy) recipes once in a while, lists of various things I like (I love making lists for anything), post just one picture.
I don’t want to be limited to a single format for my posts and the most important thing for me (as I am writing) is to have a journal where I record thoughts and state of minds on a (very) regular basis.
Couples of things about me:
1. I am a native French and live in London. I have lived in Bavaria (Germany), Belgium and Finland before that.
2. I was born in 1986 and grew up in Marseilles area. (South of France)
3. I am not married and don’t have children but live with my partner.
4. I am left-handed.
5. I love French music (old & new), art museums, Asian food, running.
6. I taught myself to play the guitar when I was 16, but I am not able to play it anymore.
7. Despite being attracted by literature, I studied business administration in college and majored in accounting.
8. I have an obsession for cats & dogs, but I don’t have pets (yet).
9. I am always impressed when meeting someone new.
10. I eat vegetarian 90% of the time, I keep meat&fish for when I eat out.
11. I write very often in a journal, both in English and French.
12. Some of the hobbies I practiced before I went to college: theater, dance, chess, squash, halterofilia, drawing, swimming.
13. I have Italian and Polish blood.
To be continued…